Please understand this is an act of generosity on my part, and it creates extra work for me. I always appreciate a thank you from those who utilize offers like this.
In order to utilize this offer, however, a few criteria apply:
1) You need to write me an email, explaining how you plan to improve your paper specifically. Tell me what you will do to improve it, and give me a step-by-step action plan. I will then approve your plan and give you your due date for the paper. Please send this email within 48 hours of receiving your first paper score.
2) In order to be fair to those who followed the instructions carefully and received a higher score the first time around, your final version needs to be at least five full pages double-spaced, not including the Works Cited page. If your paper does not follow these guidelines exactly, I will not grade it and your original score will remain.
No comments:
Post a Comment